OTM Servo Mechanism Limited is committed to a work environment that is free from human trafficking, forced labour and unlawful child labour (Human trafficking and slavery) we believe we are responsible for promoting ethical and lawful employment practices. These practices are also required to be followed by our direct key suppliers worldwide and have been communicated to them.
This policy covers all employees of OTM Servo Mechanism Limited and all suppliers; in the event anything in this policy may conflict with local law the local law will control the interpretation and application of this policy.
Human trafficking: The recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of persons by means of the threat or use of force or any other forms of abduction, fraud, of deception, of the abuse of power or a position of vulnerability or of the giving or receiving of payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control over another person for the purpose of exploitation.
Forced labour: all work or service not voluntarily performed that is obtained from individuals under the threat of force or penalty.
Harmful Child labour: Consists of the employment of children that is economically exploitative, or is likely to be hazardous to or interfere with, the Childs education, or to be harmful to the Childs health or physical mental, spiritual, moral or social development
OTM Servo Mechanism Limited will not tolerate the use of unlawful child labour or forced labour in the manufacturing of products or service and does not intend to accept products or service from suppliers the employ or utilize child or forced labour in any manner. Human trafficking and slavery are crimes under international law, these crimes exist in many countries throughout the world and this policy defines how OTM Servo Mechanism Limited will make all efforts to eradicate human trafficking and slavery from not only within the organisation but also from its supply chain.
OTM Servo Mechanism Limited expects its suppliers to conduct business with honesty, integrity and adhere to the following standards>
- Will not use forced or compulsory labour, i.e., any work or service that a worker performs involuntarily under threat of penalty.
- Will ensure the overall terms of employment are voluntary.
- Will comply will minimum age requirements prescribed by applicable law.
- Will compensate its workers with wages and benefits that meet or exceed the legal requirements.
- Will comply with applicable law concerning maximum hours of work
- Will provide a safe and healthy working environment.(Including any company provided living quarters)
- Will encourage diverse workplace and provide a workplace that is free from discrimination, harassment and any other form of abuse.
By their acceptance of any purchase orders from OTM Servo Mechanism Limited all suppliers acknowledge and certify their compliance and principles and requirements of this policy and suppliers should be able to demonstrate compliance at the request of OTM Servo Mechanism Limited and ensure this policy or their own policy is cascaded down to sub tier suppliers.